Keep ‘em coming back for more
Though not every traveler will visit the same place twice, those who do are your most valuable customers. That’s why customer retention is vital to the health of your business.
The difference between customer retention and a loyalty program
Loyalty programs offer rewards—such as a free meal or a free night’s stay— in return for repeat business. While this is one of the most popular customer retention strategies, it’s not the only way to encourage repeat business. In fact, what customers value even more than a reward is excellent customer service.
How I help you with customer retention
Happy customers are repeat customers. That’s why I help you understand your guests so you can offer them exactly what they are looking for. This includes:
- Developing ideal customer profiles using real visitor feedback
- Creating a positive user experience based on website data
- Automating personalized email campaigns based on customer preferences
- Staying in touch with customers on social media
- Asking for customer reviews and referrals